We are looking for a “Project Manager/ IT Manager”
NOTE: fluent English is a “must”
• Coordinate internal resources and clients for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Manage the relationship with the client.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
• Use and continually develop leadership skills.
• Perform other related duties as assigned * Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Provides “ownership” of the problem thru final resolution.
• Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.