We are looking for Deep Learning Interns. Do you have a passion for computer gaming, virtual reality, computer vision, and artificial intelligence?
What you’ll do:
– Develop supervised/unsupervised deep learning algorithms for time series event detection and classification.
– Detect outliers and abnormal events from the time series data with different modalities.
– Knowledge to optimize the algorithm and build a demo to show event detection and recognition.
– Designing and implementing features in existing and new products.
– Reviewing and providing detailed feedback on documentation and test plans for features.
– Knowledge of a Deep Learning framework such as Tensorflow or Pytorch
– Knowledge of applying Deep Learning on visual and/or geometric data
– Proficient in Python
– BS/MS student with a focus in computer science, engineering, or other related disciplines.
– Good software engineering skills with C, Python, Java, etc.
– Knowledge with a deep learning framework such as SKLearns, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.